This page is dedicated to Paris Hilton Trivia. Alot of it is in her Bio and is repeated but don't you like reading it again? Of course you do if it is about Paris. Who would'nt? I know it only goes up to 2005.
- More Information
Hobbies / Interests
The Parishilton.tel fansite is created by Philip Scott? This is an unofficial site with educational purpose and is in no way affiliated with Paris Hilton, her relating companies, her managements or anything else. No copyright infringment is intended.
- Dated Backstreet Boys singer Nick Carter. [December 2003-July 2004]
The Hilton name is of Norwegian origin. Her great-great-grandfather August Halvorsen Hilton was born on the family farm Hilton, at KlÃƒÂ¸fta, just outside Oslo, Norway before emigrating to the US with his family at age 10.
In October 2004, she officially had her popular quote, "That's hot", trademarked.
Great-granddaughter of Conrad Hilton and Mary Adelaide Barron.
Plans to open "Club Paris" in Orlando, Florida in 2005.
She wears a size 11 shoe. Many top designers don't make their shoes in an 11, so they have them custom made just for her.
Was a victim of a serious hacking incident, where her T-Mobile address book, notes, and private photographs taken with a camera phone were released on the Internet. The address book revealed hotel and airline preferences, and exposed private phone numbers and e-mail addresses for numerous celebrities and other Hollywood elite.
Favorite sport is golf
Madame Tussaud's on 42nd Street unveiled a wax dummy of her to coincide with the release of the movie House of Wax (2005) in which she has a role. [1 May 2005]
Met boyfriend Paris Latsis at a nightclub when he was only 16, while she was only 14
Is working on a clothing line that she plans to name "That's Hot"
Studied the Sanford Meisner acting technique for three and a half years.
Became engaged to boyfriend Paris Latsis [May 25, 2005].
Along with Tara Reid, her sister Nicky Hilton, Bijou Phillips, Kimberly Stewart, Lindsay Lohan & Nicole Richie is one of Hollywood's most famous party girls
Had a falling out with co-star and former best friend Nicole Richie. 
Was a cheerleader in high school.
Wrote to Prince Charles to ask if she and her fiancÃƒÂ©, Paris Latsis, could be married in Westminster Abbey, St. Paul's Cathedral, or Windsor Castle.
Established her own record label, Heiress Records, in 2004.
Great-grand-niece of Zsa Zsa Gabor.
- Dwight School in New York City before dropping out a few months later and getting a GED. She also briefly attended the Buckley School in Sherman Oaks, California. edit »Paris loves dogs, especially small ones! She has three Pomeranians named Dolce, Sebastian and Prince. She also has a Chihuahua named Tinkerbell. edit »Paris' measurements are 34B-25-35. edit »For her 21st birthday, Paris threw five parties for herself in New York, Las Vegas, London, Hollywood, and Tokyo. edit »Paris is the heiress daughter of Rick and Kathy Hilton, of the Hilton Hotel empire. She has two younger brothers, Barron and Conrad; and a sister, Nicky. edit »Paris briefly attended The Dwight School in New York City. edit »Paris Latsis wasn't Paris' first broken engagement. She was engaged to Jason Shaw in 2001. edit »Paris wears blue contact lenses. Her eyes are naturally brown in color. edit »Paris stands tall at 5'8." edit »
- Her great-aunt is actress Zsa Zsa Gabor.
Is a huge fan of the band Blondie and singer Deborah Harry.
Taught herself to play the guitar for the release of her upcoming album.
Her favorite color is pink
Ranked #59 in FHM 100 Sexiest Women 2004
Ranked #23 in FHM 100 Sexiest Women 2005
Was involved in a minor car crash along with some friends and her current boyfriend Stavros Niarchos. No one got hurt. [November 2005]
Ended engagement to Greek shipping heir, Paris Latsis, in September 2005
- In 2006, Paris was ranked #56 on Forbes "Top 100 Celebrities." edit »Paris recently shot a music video for her new song, "Stars Are Blind." edit »Paris likes Hello Kitty jewelry and other accessories bearing the Sanrio character's image. edit »Paris has put her dispute with Nicole Richie aside to air another season of The Simple Life. The title of this season is The Simple Life: Till Death Do Us Part. It will air on E!. edit »Paris was insecure about being flat-chested back when she was younger. edit »Paris starred in an amateur porno movie suggestively entitled, One Night In Paris. edit »Paris is doing a reggetone song over a beat by Puerto Rican super producers The LoonyTunes. edit »Paris' stairwell is lined with her magazine covers, including Vanity Fair and Playboy. edit »Paris has four chihuahuas named Harajuku, Tokyo, Bambi, and Tinkerbell. Plus she also has a kinkajou monkey and a kitten. edit »Dr. Dre and Scott Storch are listed among the producers on Paris' upcoming album, which is a big shocker for hip-hop fans. edit »Paris posed semi-nude for the March 2006 issue of Vanity Fair magazine. edit »Paris was banned from Vanity Fair's annual post-Oscar party. edit »Brian Quintana, the man who introduced Stavros Niarchos III to Paris, has a restraining order against her. edit »Paris won the Razzie for Worst Supporting Actress, for her role in House of Wax. edit »Paris is mentioned in Gretchen Wilson's song, "California Girls." The line in the song says, "That Paris Hilton gets under my skin with her big fake smile and her painted on skin." edit »Paris was named one of Forbes’ highest paid young celebrities. Her paycheck for 2005 was 6.5 million. edit »Paris was named "Sex Star of the Year," in the March 2005 issue of Playboy. The picture on the cover of the issue appeared to be her but she did not pose for it, claiming she does not know where Playboy got that picture. edit »Paris sued Rick Salomon for releasing the tape "One Night in Paris," but it was settled
- On May 5th, 2007, Paris was sentenced to 45 days in prison for a parole violation, after she was caught driving on a suspended license in February following her no contest plea to drunk-driving. edit »In April 2007, Paris offended fans in Basel, after she confused the Swiss city with Zurich. Paris was in town to promote her new line of watches. As well as forgetting where she was, she also admitted she snubs her own line of watches in favor of watches by Rolex and Frank Muller. edit »In April 2007, Paris complained about a new Manhattan storage facility advertisement displaying the phrase "Your closet's so shallow, it makes Paris look deep." edit »In March 2007, Paris said that Randy Spelling was her first lover. edit »Paris's own dairies, photos, video, letters and other stuffs were distributed on parisexposed.com but they removed it when threatened with legal action. edit »In February 2007, questions were asked if Paris’ dog, Tinkerbell, was in fact the same dog as the one reported missing in 2004. While Paris claims it is the same dog, experts claim this is untrue after comparing photos and noticing the dog’s nail colour has changed. edit »A judge ordered a website to stop selling videos and personal items including belonging to Paris. The goods was auctioned off after Hilton failed to pay a $200 storage bill for a locker. The injunction came too late to stop the release of a controversial home video which showed Paris using discriminatory words. A home video shows Paris dancing with her sister, Nicky, and saying, "We're like two niggers." Paris is also shown screaming "faggot" several times at another dancer. The injunction issued by the judge temporarily bars the website from releasing her social security number, health data and other personal information. edit »Paris has filed a lawsuit seeking the closure of a website where visitors can pay to view nude photos of her. The site includes topless pictures of Paris on holiday and also shows her frolicking in a
- Paris Hilton Trivias
Formerly engaged to model and actor Jason Shaw 
Sister of Nicky Hilton, Barron Nicholas Hilton, and Conrad Hughes Hilton.
Announced she would live on a farm for a new fish-out-of-water "reality" show called "The Simple Life" (2003). The show is reportedly a takeoff on the 1960s sitcom "Green Acres" (1965). 
Daughter of Rick Hilton and Kathy Richards
For her 21st birthday, she threw five parties for herself in New York, Las Vegas, London, Hollywood and Tokyo.
Has two younger brothers, Barron Nicholas & Conrad Hughes
Mother is the former actress Kathy Richards.
Niece of Kim Richards and Kyle Richards.
Measurements: 34B-25-35 (Source: Celebrity Sleuth magazine)
Has three Pomeranians named Dolce, Sebastian and Prince, as well as two chihuahuas named 'Tinkerbell the dog' and Bambi.
Briefly attended the Canterbury School, a boarding school in Connecticut, during her junior year. She then transfered to the Dwight School in New York City before dropping out a few months later and getting a GED.
Chosen the worst-dressed celebrity in 2003 by fashion critic Mr. Blackwell (Richard Selzer).
Briefly attended the Buckley School in Sherman Oaks, California.
Popularity skyrocketed after a homemade sex video between her and ex- boyfriend Rick Salomon (Shannen Doherty's estranged husband) scattered all over the internet in October of 2003. The video was made when she was 19.
Great-niece of Conrad Hilton Jr. and Francesca Hilton
Has been romantically linked to actors Leonardo DiCaprio, Edward Furlong, Jamie Kennedy, Simon Rex, Australian Idol star Rob Mills, Sum 41 lead singer Deryck Whibley, producer Robert Evans, boxer Oscar De La Hoya, and nightclub owner Ingrid Casares.
Announced at the end of 2003 that she is recording an album. She enlisted the help of J.C. Chasez and his producer Rob Boldt to help in the creation of a dance-pop album.
- Paris is hiring herself out for New Years' parties. Paris will host a bash in either Miami, New York or LA for $US100,000 plus expenses and a private jet. edit »PARIS has starred in an anti-drink driving campaign. Paris - who was arrested for drunk driving in September 2006 - is featured in a full page public service announcement in a US teen magazine. edit »Paris is a Roman Catholic. edit »Paris’ single Stars Are Blind has been marred by claims she doesn’t sing the lead vocals on the hit track. A music insider claims the vocals belong to Carah Faye Charnow, lead singer with LA band Shiny Toy Guns. Paris brought Carah in to sing backup vocals however Carah’s vocal talent became the lead. edit »Paris has shocked people with the music video for her single Nothing In This World, which shows her cavorting suggestively with a young boy. Paris is heavily made up and wearing skimpy underwear as she dances seductively around the singlet-clad child. edit »Paris tries to fit in an hour of yoga every day. edit »Paris admits she has a weakness for McDonald’s French Fries. edit »Paris was arrested in Los Angeles on September 7, 2006, for driving under the influence. She was later picked up at jail by her sister, Nicky, her spokeswoman, Mintz, and her sister's boyfriend. Paris filed no contest to the charges, and was placed on 36 months probation and ordered to pay fines. She was also ordered to attend an alcohol rehabilitation program. edit »During Paris' album launch party in August 2006 she stunned the VIP guests by lip-synching to half a dozen songs from her album. edit »'Stars Are Blind', sung by Paris, is currently the 14th most downloaded song on Itunes and was #9 when it first came out. edit »Paris has beefed up her security after a stalker pretending to be her fiance arrived at her father's office with a knife in July 2006. edit »Paris' new song "Stars Are Blind" was ranked at #6 for most purchased song on Itunes. (June 2006)
- Paris received four Razzie awards in 2009. She was awarded "Worst Actress" for her role in The Hottie and the Nottie, "Worst Supporting Actress" for her role in Repo! The Genetic Opera and "Worst Screen Couple" for her pairing with either of her The Hottie and the Nottie co-stars Christine Lakin or Joel David Moore. edit »Paris was fined $9,000 and banned from the Moscow Hyatt Hotel for signing her name on an expensive hotel's wallpaper during her visit to host Russia's MTV awards in 2008. edit »Growing up, Paris was the oldest of four children including herself, younger sister Nicky Hilton, and younger brothers Barron and Conrad Hilton. edit »Paris was ranked #8 on Entertainment Tonight's "Hot List of 2007".
Paris is ranked #28 in the "100 Hottest Blondes of AIM". edit »On July 19, 2007, Paris attempted to demonstrate her environmental consciousness by telling Us Weekly magazine that she had ordered a "Hummer Hybrid." However, a Hummer spokesperson told the magazine that, "Such a car doesn't exist." edit »Paris has claimed that she read the Bible frequently while she was in jail, yet when Larry King asked her what her favorite Bible verse was, she couldn't think of anything on the spot. Additionally, Paris told Larry that she has never taken drugs in her life--a statement that prompted an anonymous cousin of Paris's to call in and report that she has seen Paris "stoned on many occasions." edit »When Paris returned home from jail in June 2007, she had a reported 698 messages on her BlackBerry, which contained a mixture of positive and negative words from various people. Paris has said that these messages helped her figure out who she wants to keep close to her, and who she wants to cut out of her life. edit »Paris's 45-day sentence was reduced to 23 days due to good behavior. Her sentence was reduced before she even went to jail. edit »In June 2007, Warner Brothers execs revealed they had dropped Paris from their label. edit »
- Paris' trademarks are wearing blue colored contact lenses, wearing shirts that read "That's Hot" and her long blonde hair. edit »Paris' nicknames are "Star" and "Princess." edit »Australian ad man John Singleton, has secured Paris’ services for an undisclosed fee to choose the face of his new beer, ‘Bondi Blonde‘. Paris will appear at the Bondi Icebergs Club for the bikini babe judging at 1pm (AEDT) on New Year's Day, and will be based in Sydney until she leaves Australia on January 2. edit »Paris and social networking website Bebo were the hottest topics on Google in 2006. edit »Paris will be in Sydney just after Christmas 2006, for at least a week and will be performing at Home nightclub's Pacha party. edit »Partying at ‘Tao’, in December 2006, Paris jumped on stage to mime to a couple of her own songs. By this time she had had much too much to drink and vomited all over the stage. edit »Paris doesn't have a MySpace page. Her rep Elliot Mintz was forced to make the shock revelation after reports surfaced that she had used her MySpace site to defend Britney Spears. The post by an online Hilton impersonator was in response to media criticism of Spears's recent heavy partying with Paris. In the post, the impersonator said: "For people to call out (Spears's) parenting skills on behalf of her partying ethics is appalling." edit »Paris has taken Britney Spears out partying several times since she filed for divorce from Kevin Federline. edit »Paris won the award for "Biggest Outlaw" at the VH1 Big in 06 Awards. edit »Paris’ bikini waxer has spoken out about the hotel heiress's trend for flashing her private parts in public. Paris has made a habit of being photographed getting out of cars wearing short skirts and no underwear since August 2002 and has recently encouraged new friend Britney Spears to do the same. Cindy Barshop, owner of the Completely Bare Salon, in New York, believes Paris is comfortable flashing her privates because she is always so well groomed down
- Photo Credit: Photographic illustrations of Paris Hilton are copyright © by their respective holders. The images are published with permission or as allowed by the copyright law's fair use or quotation provisions. If any copyright holder objects to an image being included, please notify me and it will be removed immediately.
- bath. Paris says the items were put into storage in 2005 after she and her sister, Nicky, moved out of a house after it was burgled. edit »Paris and Jenna Jameson have been asked to star in a new reality show called Virgin Territory. The show has the tagline “When you win it, you lose it”. The producers are holding open auditions to participate on the show and are looking for males between 18-34 with "no experience necessary." edit »In January 2007, Paris was sentenced to three years probation after pleading no contest to alcohol-related reckless driving. She pleaded no contest under a plea agreement with prosecutors and can reduce her probation by a year if she completes 40 hours of community service. edit »Paris is considering plastic surgery to correct her drooping left eyelid. While she has had the problem since a toddler, she has ignored doctors' orders not to wear her tinted contacts. Paris has naturally brown eyes but has always worn blue tinted contact lenses to keep up her Barbie-style image. edit »In 2006, Paris topped Mr. Blackwell's 47th Annual Worst Dressed list. edit »In Paris Hilton’s new biography, author Jerry Oppenheimer says Paris’s parents Rick and Kathy are proud of their daughter’s graphic sex video, 1 Night In Paris, because it made her the star she is today. edit »While in Australia to promote a new beer, Paris decided not to pay a $9.80 drinks tab at Sloanes Cafe in the Paddington shopping district. After nibbling on a burger, Paris got up and left without paying. edit »In 2005, Paris appeared in a TV commercial for German TV GoYellow. edit »In 2005, Paris appeared in a controversial TV commercial for Carl's Jr. Hamburgers. She was washing a car in the ad. edit »In 2004, Paris appeared in the music video "Caught Up in the Rapture" by Won-G. edit »Paris has three perfumes: Paris Hilton, Just Me, and Heiress. edit »Paris loves buying bath products from The Body Shop. edit »Paris' favorite sport is golf.
- down below. Cindy told Us Weekly: "You feel cleaner, more comfortable and more groomed - it seems a little sexier." It is rumoured the lewd behaviour is part of an initiation process into Paris' friendship group. edit »Paris did not appear on the 2006 Billboard Music Awards, because she didn't like the jokes that were written for her. edit »Paris attended Hugh Hefner's 80th birthday party at the Playboy Mansion. She sang happy birthday to him. (2006) edit »In late November 2006, Paris was spotted with the newly-divorced Britney Spears. edit »Paris designed a dog collar featuring a crystal pendant in the shape of a bone. edit »In October 2006, Paris & Nicole Richie ended their bitter feud and became friends again. edit »In October 2006, Paris and Nicole Richie agreed to make a fifth series of their reality TV show The Simple Life. edit »In the second of Paris‘ raunchy home sex videos, filmed in 2003, Paris can be seen taking drags on a hand-rolled cigarette, before saying, "Paris Hilton, Part 2: how to roll a joint." edit »In October 2006, Paris was found at an Italian nightclub with two large bags of marijuana stashed in her handbag. edit »In March 2006, Paris was photographed with a white substance up her nose, sparking speculation she was using cocaine. edit »Paris was interviewed by officers investigating a burglary at the home of her friend, producer Joe Francis. Paris told authorities she was not a reliable witness because ‘I, like, forget stuff all the time’. She said she was unable to remember a conversation she’d overheard about the identity of the robbers at a party because, ‘I’m not, like, that smart’. edit »Paris showed up at a Hollywood police station in the early hours of the morning in late October 2006, to file an assault report. She claimed she was hit in the face by Shanna Moakler, the ex-wife of Blink 182 rocker, whom she’d recently been caught kissing! edit »
- her fiance, and that she now realizes how much she misses Nicole, with the holidays so close. edit »Paris suffered a panic attack while filming the horror movie House of Wax. edit »Paris was the subject of a South Park episode entitled "Stupid Spoiled Whore Video Playset" in which she opens a store called "Stupid Spoiled Whore" selling girls everything they need to emulate her. edit »Paris' engagement ring from Paris Latsis was 24-carats, approximately worth $5 million. He proposed to her in the living room of their Beverly Hills love nest. No word on whether or not she returned it to him when they broke up. edit »One of Paris' favorite vacation spots is Greece. "I love Mykonos in Greece." Paris and Paris (her Greek fiance) are expected to have some lavish engagement celebrations there. Her favorite club there is Mykonos Club Paradise. edit »Paris dated singer Avril Lavigne's husband Deryck Whibley, star of punk band Sum 41. edit »Paris Hilton was once more than six hours late to a premiere of a night club named after herself. Her sister Nicky had to step in and open it on her behalf. edit »In November 2004, Hilton participated in Sean "P. Diddy" Combs' Vote or Die campaign, to encourage youths to vote in the Presidential election. She drew criticism when it was revealed she did not vote, nor had she even registered to do so. edit »While on the set of the movie, House of Wax, she received an invitation in the mail that said a girl named Remi was having a birthday party, and she wanted to have Paris there. The party's theme was to dress like Paris Hilton, and Paris accepted the invitation. edit »Paris owns a chain of night clubs called Club Paris. edit »Paris had her T-Mobile Sidekick hacked in 2005. It had many celebrity's phone numbers, personal notes to herself, and such. One of her notes was a reminder to get herself a birth control pill. edit »Paris had the phrase, "That's Hot," trademarked in October 2004. edit »In high school, Paris scored the title roles in
- school plays "The Diary of Anne Frank" and "Annie." edit »Paris appears in Eminem's video "Just Lose It." edit »When Paris heard her ex-fiance Paris Latsis was attending the same event as she was (the 2 B Free Fashion Show in Los Angeles), she had him removed from the premises. edit »Paris attended the prestigious Professional Children's School in New York City with fellow actors Christina Ricci and Macaulay Culkin. edit »Paris has moved on from chihuahuas, to a new kind of animal--ferrets--which are banned in California as pets! edit »In August 2004, Tinkerbell (Paris' chihuahua) was reported lost and a $5,000 reward was offered for her safe return. Tinkerbell was found a week later, having been left by Paris at her grandparent's house. edit »Paris once dated actor/lady's man Jared Leto. edit »Paris' book, Confessions of an Heiress: A Tongue-in-Chic Peek Behind the Pose, came out September 7, 2004. edit »Paris dated Backstreet boy Nick Carter from Jan 2004-July 2004; details are still hazy on why they broke up, but it is strongly believed that Nick abused Paris, after she showed up to an event with a black eye. edit »Paris announced at the end of 2003 that she is recording an album. She enlisted the help of *NSYNC star J.C. Chasez and his producer Rob Boldt to help in the creation of a dance-pop album. edit »Paris has been romantically linked to Randy Spelling, Leonardo DiCaprio, Edward Furlong, Jamie Kennedy, Rob Mills, Deryck Whibley, Robert Evans, Oscar De La Hoya, and Ingrid Casares. edit »Paris' popularity skyrocketed after a homemade sex video between her and ex-boyfriend Rick Salomon scattered all over the internet in October of 2003. The video was made when she was 19. edit »Paris was chosen the "Worst-Dressed Celebrity of 2003" by fashion critic Mr. Blackwell. edit »Paris is good friends with actress Tara Reid. edit »Paris briefly attended the Canterbury School, a boarding school in Connecticut, during her junior year. She then transfered to the
- with Paris receiving $400,000 and a percentage of the profits. These profits she donated to charities. edit »Paris was ranked #59 in FHM's "100 Sexiest Women" 2004. In 2005, she ranked #23. In 2007, she ranked #67. edit »Paris once stood in line at a club, waiting to use the restroom, but she had to go so bad, she peed right there on the floor! edit »Paris has a kitten, in addition to many other pets. It's a boy, but it's name is unknown. edit »PETA named Paris the worst dressed celebrity of 2005. edit »Paris was going to marry boyfriend and Greek shipping heir, Stavros Niarchos, in Hawaii during Christmas. edit »Besides ferrets and Chihuahuas, Paris is now sporting a Kinkajou named Baby Luv. Kinkajous are nocturnal rainforest mammals related to raccoons. The adults typically weight around five or six pounds. edit »Paris founded the record label, Heiress Records. edit »Paris was a spokesperson for Guess (clothing line) in 2004. edit »Paris has appeared in T-Mobile commercials. edit »Paris' favorite movie is There's Something About Mary. edit »Stephen Shapiro is the real estate agent handling the sale of Paris' and ex-fiance Paris Latsis' $13.8 million mansion in Beverly Hills. He is also the agent selling Brad Pitt and Jennifer Aniston's former love nest (November 2005). edit »Paris announced that she and Paris Latsis broke off their engagement on October 3, 2005. edit »Paris wears size 11 shoes, so she has all her shoes custom-designed to fit her large feet! edit »Since her break-up with Paris Latsis, Paris has been spotted with a new Greek shipping heir, Stavros Niarchos, who used to date actress Mary-Kate Olsen. edit »Unlike most people, Paris actually lost weight while in Greece. She couldn't stomach the heavy food! edit »Paris announced in April 2005 that she had severed all ties with Nicole Richie; however, in December 2005, Paris offered her condolences to Nicole, after her break-up with her fiance. Paris says that she felt the same after breaking it off with